Admin area

Are you looking for ways to be visible on the net?
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Share Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

canimbillv

04-20-2010 06:21 AM
Hi, I'm William Layton and I run a site called [url=http://smallbizviz.com]SmallBizViz.com[/url]. I work mostly with brick-and-mortar businesses local to me here in British Columbia, Canada, but along the I find there is an increasing need for so-called "offline businesses" to have some kind of a web presence.

Sometimes local internet providers and chambers of commerce provide listing services for small businesses, but more often than not these don't really get the little guy seen.

[size=large][color=#FF0000]Small Business Turns First to the Internet[/color][color=#000000][/size][size=small]
Did you know that over 80% of small business people search first on the internet when looking for other small businesses? That has huge consequences for Joe the Plumber and Mary's Gift Shop, not to mention every local business in town.

If they can't find YOUR business they may get frustrated and look elsewhere![/size]

[size=large][/color][color=#0000CD]It Doesn't Have to Mean a Fancy Website[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=small]Having a web presence doesn't mean having to hire someone to make a fancy website, but it DOES mean getting your business information out there in a way that search engines find relevant. Many websites I've looked at for local small business are missing key information (or it's hard to find) such as phone, fax, email and business location.

My interest in writing this thread is (hopefully) to start a discussion with other small business people and internet professionals on how the offline business can gain ground on the internet. I look forward to hearing from you!

Bill[/color][/size]

You should register in order to see signatures
Quote this message in a reply
Free Stuff
Free Stuff Giver

Sign-up To The BBN Daily Bytes Newsletter And Get A Free eBook

• Sign-up to the BBN Daily Bytes Newsletter and you will be able to download the "101 Business Ideas" eBook for FREE.
  • You will also receive tips to improve your business, strategies to make money and useful resources from around the web.

keyideasv

01-03-2011 10:56 AM
Most of the online business companies looking the tricks and tips for more visible in search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. For visible in search engines results pages you need to work on organic SEO and optimize your website according to SEo guidelines

iwon123v

04-29-2011 07:58 AM
Yes tell me the ways in a full description.
=========
[url=http://sapiencebpo.com/search-engine-optimisation.html]seo sem[/url]

lisatbdsv
Elite Member

04-30-2011 01:31 PM
SEO is such a long term strategy that it makes sense to use it in a mix of online marketing strategies.

vijendroyv

07-13-2011 06:00 AM
Online business successful when your sites is optimized with SEO then it is visible in search engine like google, yahoo, msn and etc. This will help in your business to increase the sales.

Pat Swisher

vijendrasnvv

07-29-2011 09:43 AM
To visible online on the net you have to take some guidelines from SEO Expert if you are visible in SERP of google, yahoo, alta vista, msn and more then it will be easy for you to visible on the net................

RedTapeDocv

08-22-2011 07:11 AM
Always looking for ways to be more visible in search engines any advice is welcome

Jason12v

04-20-2012 07:39 AM
The success of a website mainly depends on keyword selection and it's ranking on search engines. To improve visibility higher search engine rank is always required. But seo is a long term process and it takes time and effort as well. The best solution is keep promoting website cause search engines mainly Google observes activity of a website before they it in higher rank.

jasminesperov

07-26-2012 11:31 AM
If you are looking for increasing your visibility on internet, then internet marketing is the best way. It includes search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), banner ads on specific websites, email marketing, mobile advertising,pay per click etc. All these techniques will help you to increase the visibility of your website on the SERPs and also promote your websites on to the visitors.

[url=http://www.barsportfranchise.co.uk/pub-for-sale-lease.php][b]pubs for lease[/b][/url]

hunterbradeenv

08-23-2012 11:17 PM
cool man